.

Monday, May 20, 2019

High School Conformism Essay

Throughout majority of my high school life, I always questioned wherefore things operated the way they did. Being forced to go to a place, or my parents could possibly go to jail. To be in force(p) it sort of felt like a indoctrination. Going there I noticed everything was controlled and different kind groups where created based on different peoples personalities. The irony of it all is that from a young age school seemed to punt individuality, yet hypocritical policies such(prenominal) as school uniforms still took place later in the geezerhood.I questioned why there was so much conformitywhy was everyone so worried about adequate in? While I cant be the voice for every-ones reasoning behind compeer hug. I can give my ingest reason for occasionally feelings of peer pressure. The first 2 years of high school felt very much like a fight for my individuality. Id find multiple ways to make myself feel as if I was different for instance reservation modifications to my uniform.I also would follow subculture Stereotypes, although at the time I didnt realize it was simple was pressure The pressure to pull out-of-door from what I considered social emptiness. This was a phase thankfully, and thankfully I soft I began to realize I was essentially doing what other students where doing, just now strangely for the opposite reasoning(to get away from conformism).Id say its a great learning experience, and simply put. The best way to sift for individuality is not striving for individuality. When you force yourself to be different, weather it be following a subculture (beyond your own personal beliefs), or not liking a ideology without doing your own research. Youll definitely fall into the ignorance of conformism.after coming to these conclusions, I decided to become more social experiencing new things so I could remove a opinion, rather than stagnate in ignorance. Ive learned a lot in regards to life, but most importantly I learned a lot about myself. I can u ltimately say that I am a individual. I believe high school has definitely had a impact on me, although Im sure it wasnt there intention to give me such enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment